Healthy Ways to benefit from Wooden Foot and Back Massage Tools?
Acupressure foot rollers are one of the self-administered massage tools that are commonly used to roll the foot back and forth to help relieve foot pain and most importantly to relieve tension form the thousands of nerve endings in our feet. Our nervous system works to send messages from one cell to another. This produces a muscle movement and physical body coordination. Acupressure promotes nerve fuchtionsing and is successful for may emotional healing. There are many healthy benefits of using acupressure technique using wooden foot roller.
Using and alternative healing therapy such as, acupressure is safe because there are no side-effects. Hence the functioning of vital organs such as: brain, heart, lungs a, liver and glands become balanced. Furthermore, body metabolism such as respiration, circulation, digestion, excretion, and secretions improves, Therefore, acupressure wooden foot rollers such as The Hot Stepper by Balls of Bliss Acupressure Tools helps live a healthier life.
1. Improves Blood Circulation: Massaging the feet is always so relaxing WHY? The muscles in the feet are so tensed because we don’t pay much attention to proper foot care! We are not aware of what’s going on in our feet and how it can affect our entire body. Wearing comfortable shoes is a very important element in taking good care of the feet. Standing for too long can wear out our little feet, having flat feet, or plantar fasciitis, being over weight or simply daily wear and tear can cause too much pain or tension, resulting in interrupted blood circulation in the feet. This alone can cause back pain because the nerve endings in the feet are connected to the nerves branching out from the back and down to our feet. Applying acupressure techniques using wooden tool such as the Hot Stepper foot roller relaxes the foot muscles, enables the nervous system to relax, thus improves blood and oxygen flow in the feet.
2. Reduces the effects of depression and anxiety: When the nervous system is relaxed, our endorcrine system releases endorphins, which is our body’s natural healing hormone, this process helps us sleep better and reduces stress and the anxiety which is related to stress. This process helps in balancing our hormones.
GET THE HOT STEPPER FOOT ROLLER FREE! SEE DETAILS HERE.
3. Helps with Headaches and Migraines: Recent studies has proved that people who suffer from headaches and migraines receive positive results through reflexology. Wooden Acupressure tool such as The Hot Stepper is based on the concept of reflexology. Besides relieving headaches and migraines, it is also believed that applying acupressure techniques to the feet bring additional positive lifestyle changes.
4. Lowers Blood Pressure: The acupressure points in the feet manage to circulate blood to the entire body. When the points in the feet are stimulated by acupressure then the distribution of blood is better. This means that it also helps to control the pressure, not to achieve too high in the brain. Therefore, it promotes good oxygen supply to the entire body and increase metabolism.
5. Helps with Flat Feet and Plantar Fasciitis; People with flat feet have difficulties due to ligament laxity. This can cause the arch to collapse. Furthermore, it can cause people to experience foot pain after any physical activity. Therefore, adding using wooden foot roller such as the Hot Stepper in your daily routine just for a few minutes can help lessen the pain significantly and cure these conditions. In long term use, it helps cure plantar fasciitis pain and is beneficial to fix the shape of the feet.
6. Helps alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopause: Acupressure is proven to help PMS symptoms, including feeling of sadness and unhappiness. Most of these symptoms, including the hot flashes and depression can reduce by doing foot massages. Therefore , applying acupressure techniques to the feet is beneficial for women in many ways.
How to use Foot Rollers
Using a foot roller is safe, easy, simple and most effective. Jus slip off your shoes and simply push your foot down to apply pressure and roll your foot back and forth. It helps stimulate the pressure points in the feet and helps relieve soreness, pain and tension in the muscles. Happy Feet, Healthy Body.
1. Roll off your feet back and forth, while standing or sitting down, feel the pressure.
2. Use foot roller to ensure proper circulation of the blood in your feet.
3. Get relief from foot pain by massaging your feet using wooden massage tool such as the Hot stepper.
4. Use the tool to apply acupressure for at least 10 minutes a day.
5. It is completely safe to use the foot roller for as long as you want as many times in a day you want or need. Let your body be the judge.
6. Get the Hot Stepper Foot roller FREE! With a purchase of Balls of Bliss Acupressure Tool. Check out Balls of Bliss Home page.